Customer Centric Contracting
Mutatio is an SBA 8(a) certified small business on the 8(a) STARS II and CIO-SP3 Small Business 8(a) GWACs. In addition, we have a wide range of relationships with IDIQ, GWAC and BPA prime contractors. We are dedicated to working with our government customers and industry partners to find the optimal contract vehicle to always provide best value solutions.
IT Schedule 70 is the largest, most widely used acquisition vehicle in the federal government. Schedule 70 is an indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity (IDIQ) multiple award schedule providing federal, state and local governments streamlined ordering procedures and the convenience of contracting directly with Mutatio for their information technology needs.
SIN: 132-51 Information Technology (IT) Professional Services
- Systems Development Services
- Systems Analysis Services
- IT Strategy and Architecture
- Programming Services
- Cyber Security and Data Backup
- Data Conversion Services
- Creation/Retrieval of IT Related Data Services, Other Information Services, Related automated News Services
- Ordering agencies may purchase services from the SINs listed in the price catalog on a firm-fixed price or labor-hours delivery/task order basis. The firm-fixed or not-to-exceed price will be based upon the labor categories and hourly rates (which may be discounted) awarded on the contract.
Contract Number 47QTCA20D000U
DUNS Number 968425434
Mutatio Price Catalog (PDF)
CIO-SP3 Small Business is a 10-year, $20 billion multiple award indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity (IDIQ) vehicle that provides agencies with a pool of highly qualified small businesses to help meet their contracting goals. Federal agencies use CIO-SP3 Small Business to procure a wide range of IT services spanning ten task areas, including software development, IT operations and maintenance, integration services, information assurance, and IT services for biomedical research, health sciences, and healthcare.
Mutatio is qualified in the 8(a) Group for the following task areas:
- Task Area 1 – IT Services for Biomedical Research, Health Sciences, and Healthcare
- Task Area 2 – Chief Information Officer (CIO) Support
- Task Area 4 – Outsourcing
- Task Area 5 – IT Operations and Maintenance
- Task Area 6 – Integration Services
- Task Area 8 – Digital Government
- Task Area 10 – Software Development
Prompt Payment Terms = None.
For more information on Mutatio’s CIO-SP3 contract, please contact Lane Forsythe at 703 403-4381 or email@example.com.
The Small Business Administration (SBA) 8(a) Sole Source vehicle enables agencies to engage in direct buy contracts with certified contractors. Mutatio’s SBA 8(a) and Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB) certification is valid through 2023.
Section 8(a) of the Small Business Act as amended by Congress, created the 8(a) business development program. This program enables SBA to assist small disadvantaged firms to develop their businesses. In applying to the program, a firm is rigorously evaluated on its ownership, operations, financial health, and past performance. Once accepted, the firm is required to provide SBA a detailed business plan and annually show continued success as a viable, strong business entity. Firms that are approved are certified by the SBA for a period of nine years. The SBA has signed Memorandums of Understanding (MOUs) with Federal Agencies allowing them to contract directly with certified 8(a) firms. Participants can receive sole source contracts, up to a ceiling of $4 million for goods and services.
The 8(a) sole source vehicle provides agencies a simplified and shortened acquisition procedure:
- Reduced decision cycle: time required to award an 8(a) sole source contract is usually within days.
- Lowered administrative costs: procurement process and time is reduced to a minimum.
- Prices reflecting the best value: agency negotiates with the firm directly to get the best value.
- Credit for promoting small business participation within agency.
- Can initiate a contract with a simple high level statement of work.
The 8(a) STARS II GWAC is a multiple-award, indefinite-delivery/indefinite-quantity (ID/IQ) contract engineered to provide federal agencies flexible sources of IT services and IT services-based solutions, as well as cutting edge technology solutions from award-winning 8(a) small businesses. STARS II provides the ability to issue directed (sole-source) orders to firms, streamlining procurements and allowing agencies to meet small business objectives while obtaining services faster than traditional open market acquisitions.
Mutatio has been awarded all four Constellation One functional areas (FAs), derived from the North American Industrial Classification System (NAICS):
- Custom Computer Programming Services (NAICS 541511)
- Computer Systems Design Services (NAICS 541512)
- Computer Facilities Management Services (NAICS 541513)
- Other Computer Related Services (NAICS 541519)
Key STARS II Features
With a $10 Billion program ceiling and a five-year base period with one five-year option, 8(a) STARS II allows for long-term planning of large-scale program requirements while increasing the utilization of 8(a) small businesses. The contract is available for ordering through August 30, 2021, with performance through August 30, 2024.
Directed task orders up to $4 Million each
8(a) STARS II allows for directed (sole-source) task orders up to $4 Million, including options. This streamlines procurements and allows agencies to meet small business objectives while obtaining services faster than traditional open market acquisitions
IT services-based solutions
The contract scope covers the integration of ancillary support which is necessary and integral to the IT services being acquired. This can include hardware, software and software licenses.
Access to multiple types of task orders
8(a) STARS II offers fixed price, time and materials, labor hour, and blended task order types; providing greater flexibility in procuring IT service solutions to meet agency mission requirements.
Mutatio STARS II Contract Number GS00Q17GWD2071
Mutatio DUNS Number 968425434
Mutatio Contact Information
For information on how Mutatio can meet your needs using this contract, please contact:
Lane Brent Forsythe, 8(a) STARS II Program Manager
Office: 703 403-4381
GSA Contact Information
More information on the 8(a) STARS II GWAC, including its directed order authority, can be found at the 8(a) STARS II GWAC website. The 8(a) STARS II Ordering guide is also a valuable resource. You can contact the Small Business GWAC Center at (877) 327-8732, or via e-mail at S2@gsa.gov.
For inquiries regarding contracting or partnering please contact:
Lane Brent Forsythe, Vice President