CIO-SP3 Business Development Manager
Can you sell awesome solutions via a fantastic GWAC?
Mutatio is hiring a Business Development Manager to lead and manage our CIO-SP3 SB 8(a) contract. As the Mutatio CIO-SP3 Business Development Manager, you will build and lead a customer-centric bid, management and delivery team to ensure we compete and win CIO-SP3 SB task orders. We are looking for a proven leader who is focused on winning projects that will deliver exceptional value and innovation to our CIO-SP3 SB customers.
You will be responsible for winning new business via our CIO-SP3 SB contract. This includes business development and lead generation. Key tasks include pipeline development, opportunity identification, qualification, and task order capture. You will have total mastery of CIO-SP3 SB historic and future usage patterns and will relentlessly drive strategic sales with your insight and leadership. In this role you will develop and deliver compelling presentations and be very hands-on developing both RFI and RFP responses.
- Identifying, qualifying, and developing new CIO-SP3 SB opportunities and associated call plans. Conducting opportunity analysis with specific strategies to increase our win probability.
- Preparing responses to RFI, RFP and Sources Sought
- Coordinating with technical teams, business unit leaders, and functional experts to identify key discriminators and price-to-win strategies, and to develop win themes
- Assisting in proposal development and preparation, writing key portions of the technical and management sections. Capture contracts and follow-on opportunities post award.
- Preparing and presenting corporate capabilities presentations at all CIO-SP3 SB events and associated networking venues
- Leading and managing our CIO-SP3 SB contract vehicle by relentlessly driving, shaping and monitoring both posted and evolving task orders
- Maintaining mastery of CIO-SP3 SB terms and how the value of the GWAC can be effectively presented to government customers
- Over 5 years of proven experience successfully selling IT professional services to the federal government
- Demonstrable understanding of the CIO-SP3 GWAC, how the vehicle is used and how the business development and sales process works
- Demonstrated success developing pipelines, driving RFx responses and winning bids
- The ability to manage high-volume quick-turnaround CIO-SP3 requirements
- Solid understanding of current information technologies and trends
- Ability to prioritize insightful vetting of strategic opportunities and proactively lead corporate investments to win
- Current, active network of federal contacts and demonstrable ability to maintain and grow relationships