Salesforce Business Analyst
Can you lead customers to develop fantastic Salesforce solutions meeting their strategic business needs?
Our Salesforce Business Analysts analyze, refine, and document requirements, transforming customer needs into Salesforce solutions. This job includes reviewing and vetting existing business requirements against Salesforce functionality in conjunction with the Mutatio team and customer stakeholders. They lead the effort to ensure business requirements are effectively surfaced, documented and optimally mapped to Salesforce tech.
- Collaborate with customer stakeholders to define the business requirements via one-on-one, small and large group interviews.
- Lead effort to vet existing business requirements against Salesforce solution options in partnership with a configuration team and customer stakeholders.
- Ensure that business requirement gaps not captured after meetings with customer stakeholders are documented reviewed and addressed.
- Participate in defining system integration and user-acceptance test plans.
- Assist with the analysis of bug fixes and issues with customer stakeholders by analyzing solution options.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience creating EPIC’s, stories, backlogs that support an Agile methodology for Salesforce solutions.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience creating workflows with tools such as Visio or comparable for Salesforce solutions.
- 5+ years of experience in gathering and documenting requirements.
- 3+ years of business process modeling experience.
- Must have strong oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Experience with formal project management practices, problem management and change control.
- Demonstrated experience of software development and QA testing; knowledge of software development lifecycles and methodologies including agile delivery models, Scrum methodology.
- Bachelor’s Degree; or equivalent work experience.
- Salesforce Administrator Certification preferred.
- U.S. Citizen.