Salesforce Configuration Lead
Can you help our customers fully leverage out-of-the-box Salesforce functionality?
Mutatio Configuration Leads have that wonderful combination of deep Salesforce functional and technical knowledge and experience. They know how to harness the power of Salesforce, leveraging continuously improving Salesforce tech to meet customer needs in the most cost-effective and future-ready way possible.
- Work with delivery team and key customer stakeholders to configure Salesforce in accordance with technical and business requirements.
- Identify and promote out-of-the-box Salesforce capabilities and associated best practices to be evaluated for deployment.
- Work directly with business analysts to effectively map all customer requirements to Salesforce functionality.
- Provide and document actionable information to delivery team and key customer stakeholders to address situations where customization will be required.
- Work collaboratively with business analysts to create and document Salesforce workflows, business rules and automation approaches.
- Develop queries, reports, update out-of-the box forms, fields, drop-down fields, naming conventions across Salesforce applications.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience configuring Salesforce.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience mapping business requirements to Salesforce out-of-the-box functionality and identifying customization requirements.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience creating Salesforce workflows and business rules.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience developing Salesforce queries, reports, updating out-of-the box forms, fields, drop-down fields, naming conventions.
- Strong oral and written skills.
- One or more Salesforce certifications strongly desired.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Authorized to work for any U.S. employer.