Do you want to build fantastic Salesforce solutions?
The Mutatio Salesforce practice is growing rapidly. We have a storied CRM history and are proud to be all-in with Salesforce. We are particularly fascinated by developers with a strong legacy CRM background (Siebel), because we know they are probably geared up to fully leverage Salesforce tech and best practices. That said, top notch developers are surely welcome at Mutatio.
- Work with Salesforce team to transform business requirements to production work products
- Develop, test and deploy Lightning and Visualforce pages, apex classes, triggers, visual work flow and process builder
- Integrate with on premise and cloud systems using Salesforce and third-party APIs
- Execute full lifecycle deployments from development to sandbox production
- Collaborate with project management team to communicate technical issues and drive timely solutions
- Contribute to project design and technical documentation
- A minimum of three years hands-on software development experience with a minimum of one year on Force.com Platform
- Thorough understanding of the core Salesforce platform products (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud)
- Background in CRM (Siebel) is a plus
- Salesforce Certifications, preferably Platform Development
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university