Salesforce Quality Assurance/Testing Lead
Do you enjoy squashing bugs and ensuring pristine Salesforce solutions?
Our Salesforce Quality Assurance/Testing personnel are fanatically customer centric and quality conscious. They enjoy working with the team and key customer stakeholders to develop and execute meaningful tests, yielding actionable results and successful Salesforce solutions.
- Create Salesforce test plans and scripts and document results with actionable insight.
- Lead test sessions with end-users to gather meaningful results, driving clear directives for improvements.
- Clearly document defects and update all reports for timely corrective action.
- Review Section 508 compliance across the Salesforce solution and provide knowledge insight for any corrective actions.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience as a Salesforce Quality Assurance/Test Lead.
- 5+ years of Salesforce experience creating test plans, test scripts, leading test sessions with end-users, capturing results and providing updated reports with captured defects.
- Strong oral and written skills.
- Strong knowledge of 508 compliance is required with the latest version of 508.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Authorized to work for any U.S. employer.