Salesforce Solutions Architect
Do you have the knowledge, expertise and vision to architect secure, scalable and cost-effective enterprise class Salesforce solutions?
Mutatio Salesforce Solution Architects work seamlessly with senior project members and customer stakeholders to develop and effectuate a comprehensive approach to ensure our Salesforce solutions meet current and future business needs.
- Define the Salesforce system architecture landscape, identify gaps between current and desired end-states, and deliver a comprehensive solution to achieve desired business outcomes.
- Establish comprehensive solution architecture for the design, build, and implementing of custom applications using the Salesforce platform.
- Develop sound architectural approach to integrate with multiple cloud and legacy enterprise systems.
- Develop comprehensive architecture for data migration and API design.
- Develop and document the 2-factor authentication architecture using PIV, LDAP and SAML
- Develop the architectural framework to integrate with 3rd party cloud-based email and document authoring providers.
- 5+ years hands-on experience as Salesforce solution architect, with demonstrated success defining the system architecture landscape, identifying gaps between current and desired end-states, and delivering a comprehensive solution that meet business requirements.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience integrating 2-factor authentication using PIV, LDAP and SAML.
- 3+ years of experience integrating Google Mail with Salesforce.
- Demonstrated experience designing, building, and implementing custom applications using the Salesforce platform, while analyzing problems of systems integration and compatibility.
- Proven experience successfully integrating legacy applications with Salesforce, including but not limited to building new and/or updating existing API’s, data migrations.
- Strong oral and written skills.
- Salesforce Administrator and Developer certifications.
- Advanced degree or equivalent.
- Authorized to work for any U.S. employer.